Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Sinner and a Saint

Let me be honest, I am a dreamer. One of my dreams a couple of years ago, I remember seeing white doves flying through a white blanketed sheet. After telling one of my friends here about the dream last night, she said convincingly, "God doesn't do magic." And He doesn't; He performs miracles and He transforms lives.



I have been wrestling with a lot of stuff (from my past) that I have trouble understanding. Things I am ashamed of, things I regret, and so on. I am realizing that I am more of a sinner than a saint; but in Christ I am both. I have wandered away and Jesus is taking me back one step at a time. I am broken and I have fallen. Being lifted up again will be difficult



When I ask questions, I am curious. I ask myself more questions -- a doubting Thomas, per se (John 20: 24-29).

No comments: